Our competencies include:
- an in-depth knowledge of institutional structures;
- experience of analysis of competition issues;
- a detailed understanding of the costs and benefits of different forms of regulation;
- familiarity with the theories of finance and their application to regulatory regimes;
- expertise in modelling demand and costs.
Our reputation for strength across these areas has been developed through consultancy, training courses, seminars, and our monthly electronic publication, Agenda
. In addition, the Oxera Economics Council, a forum of prominent European economic academics, chaired by Professor Sir John Vickers, keeps us at the forefront of the latest thinking. For more information about the Council, please contact Dr Gunnar Niels