Utility Finance – Spring session postponed
We have taken the decision to postpone our face-to-face events and training courses to later in the year. We will continue to update you on any changes on our website and through social media. We will also continue to share the latest economics insight on Agenda, particularly through podcasts and webinars.
This course, run as a combination of seminars and interactive case studies, explores techniques of financial analysis for regulated businesses.
Regardless of the jurisdiction in which you work, our courses are stimulating and relevant, and the knowledge acquired can be immediately applied in the workplace. Our speakers excel at sharing their expertise through the seminar format, while the case studies provide a chance to apply the theories and tools and bring the concepts to life.
The course price includes course materials, all meals and accommodation at a quality Oxford hotel on the nights of Sunday to Tuesday inclusive plus VAT.
CPD accreditation: Oxera is an affiliate member of CPD certification service. You will receive 20 CPD hours by attending this course.
- cost of capital theory and application
- regulatory building blocks
- risks and incentives
- valuation of the regulatory asset base (RAB)
- and much more…
- regulators and regulated companies;
- anyone working for or with regulated companies or organisations, including legal and financial professionals;
- both international and UK-based delegates—the course is tailored to the delegates booked on the course
- Allied Irish Banks
- Entidade Reguladora Dos Serviços Energéticos
- Interconnector UK
- Mazoon Electricity Company
- Network Rail
- Office of Rail and Road
- Scottish Power Energy Networks
- Sembcorp Bournemouth Water
- Thames Water Utilities
‘Excellent in-depth knowledge of topics, delivered effectively. Great chance to meet others in the industry.’
‘Very interesting and concrete. Lots of real life examples that help to better understand the theory.’
‘Good experience. It gives the opportunity to better understand the UK regulatory framework.’
For more information, please contact the events team, +44 (0) 20 7776 6663.