Preparing companies for the retail water market
1. treatment of incumbent and new entrant retailers
2. retail decision-making
3. financing of the non-household retail business activities
4. data cleansing and validation (prepared by Strategic Management Consultants, SMC)
5. interfaces in the competitive market (prepared by Strategic Management Consultants, SMC)
6. interactions with the Drinking Water Inspectorate (DWI) and Environment Agency (EA)
The report is not definitive and Ofwat and Market Operator Services Limited (MOSL) may issue more prescriptive guidance in some areas as progress is made towards the opening of the non-household retail market in April 2017.