Start date: Rolling start dates in 2022
Team: Data Science and Econometrics
Location: Amsterdam, Berlin, Brussels, London, Milan, Oxford, Paris or Rome
Oxera is looking for a graduate Economics Analyst to be based in one of our 8 European offices to support the projects and business development initiatives of our Analytics team.
Our Analytics team uses cutting-edge quantitative methods in Econometrics and Machine Learning to extract, process and analyse data and generate valuable insights for our clients.
The team is highly international and works across our portfolio wherever data-driven insights and innovative analytical approaches are needed.
- Close collaboration with colleagues and clients in resolving complex issues based on the analysis of large and complex datasets.
- Conducting empirical and quantitative analysis in Excel, Stata, R and/or Python, with a focus on advanced methods in econometrics and Machine Learning.
- Writing of reports, presentations and other articles, independently or in conjunction with others.
What we can offer you
- Highly competitive salary and bonus package with comprehensive benefits.
- A multinational work environment, with the option of employee mobility across our offices.
- A collaborative working environment, with client exposure from day one.
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest and most experienced minds in the industry.
- A structured career path.
- First-class, hands-on learning and structured training and development opportunities.
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record, with an undergraduate degree (essential) and a postgraduate degree in a quantitative subject with a significant statistics component. A solid background in econometrics, machine learning and statistical programming is also desirable.
- Excellent problem solving abilities and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Stata, R or Python.
- Highly motivated and committed team player.
- In addition to excellent spoken and written English, fluency in a second European language is preferred.
- Relevant work experience is desirable.
How to apply
- Click ‘apply’ for our vacancies, recruiting timeline and how to apply
- Any queries regarding the process then please email [email protected]
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin or disability, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.