Embedding the Consumer Duty
Due to high demand, Oxera and UK Finance are running this workshop again. The feedback from previous participants included: ‘[This is the] first truly practical application of what the Consumer Duty means’, and ‘Will help enormously with our implementation!’.
This interactive workshop will focus on practical actions to embed the Consumer Duty in your organisation.
You can expect to develop the tools and perspectives required to embed the customer perspective and demonstrate evidence of this to the regulator.
The practical training will focus on how to apply and embed the relevant tools in your organisation, such as behavioural economics, data analytics and science, and business model analysis.
The agenda will include:
- What is the new toolkit? Practical insights from behavioural economics, data analytics and science, and business model analysis.
- How do we embed Products & Services?
- How do we embed Price & Value?
- How do we embed Consumer Understanding?
- How do we embed Consumer Support?
- Connecting the dots: designing best practice Management Information.
Find out more and register here.