We are looking for Analysts who share our passions: economics, finance, personal growth and outstanding client service.
Applying as a graduate
Analyst—Regulation team, Rome office
We are looking for an Economics Analyst with an interest in the economic regulation of infrastructure sectors (e.g. energy, water, transport) or, alternatively, an interest in regulatory finance, to be based in our Rome office.
The project work is interesting and varied. You will play an important role in providing accurate analysis relating to all areas of economic regulation across the public and private sectors, while also analysing financial information for a range of clients.
You will need to work collaboratively with both internal colleagues and external advisers to identify key economic issues and develop analytical approaches to solve the challenges that our clients are facing.
At Oxera, we value a good work–life balance, and diversity of background and thought. You’ll need to bring exceptional technical skills, a strong team ethic and the intellectual curiosity to get to the heart of the issue.
What we’re looking for
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience (e.g. economic regulation, corporate finance, energy economics)
- Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree in Economics or Finance
- Excellent academic record with a solid background in microeconomics
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to build strong client relationships and manage complex projects
- Highly motivated and committed team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain complex ideas in a structured and clear manner
- In addition to excellent Italian and English, fluency in a third European language is desirable, particularly French, Spanish or German
What we offer
- Highly competitive salary and bonus package with comprehensive benefits
- Collaborative and fun working environment
- Opportunity to work with some of the brightest and most experienced minds in the industry
- Structured career path
- First-class, hands-on learning with training and development opportunities
- Support for professional qualifications (e.g. CFA, CAIA)
- Visa sponsorship opportunities
Application deadline: 15 May 2019Apply Now