This course, run as a combination of seminars and interactive case studies, explores the principles underlying economic regulation.
Regardless of the jurisdiction in which you work, our courses are stimulating and relevant, and the knowledge acquired can be applied immediately in the workplace. Our speakers excel at sharing their expertise through the seminar format, while the case studies provide a chance to apply the theories and tools and bring the concepts to life.
The course price includes course materials, all meals and accomodation at a quality Oxford hotel on the nights from Sunday to Thursday inclusive.
- rationale for regulation;
- forms of regulation;
- cost of capital;
- efficiency and incentives;
- liberalising the market
- competition in network industries;
- and much more…
For further details, take a look at our course brochure.
Oxera is an affiliate member of CPD certification service. You will receive 29.5 CPD hours by attending this course.
- regulators and regulated companies;
- anyone working for or with regulated businesses or organisations, including legal and financial professionals;
- international and UK-based delegates—the course is tailored to the delegates booked on the course.
- Ëguas de Portugal
- Civil Aviation Authority
- Clifford Chance
- International Air Transport Association
- UK Competition Commission
- Electricity North West
- National Grid
- Network Rail
- Office of Rail Regulation
- Oman Grid
- Saudi Electricity Company
- ScottishPower Energy Networks
- Southern Water