This course, run as a combination of seminars and interactive case studies, explores techniques of financial analysis for regulated businesses.
Regardless of the jurisdiction in which you work, our courses are stimulating and relevant, and the knowledge acquired can be immediately applied in the workplace. Our speakers excel at sharing their expertise through the seminar format, while the case studies provide a chance to apply the theories and tools and bring the concepts to life.
The course price includes course materials, all meals and accomodation at a quality Oxford hotel on the nights of Sunday to Tuesday inclusive.
- cost of capital theory and application
- regulatory building blocks
- risks and incentives
- valuation of the regulatory asset base (RAB)
- and much more…
For further details take a look at our course brochure.
Oxera is an affiliate member of CPD certification service. You will receive 20 CPD hours by attending this course.
- regulators and regulated companies;
- anyone working for or with regulated companies or organisations, including legal and financial professionals;
- both international and UK-based delegates—the course is tailored to the delegates booked on the course.
- Allied Irish Banks
- Entidade Reguladora Dos Servios Energticos
- Interconnector UK
- Mazoon Electricity Company
- Network Rail
- Office of Rail and Road
- Scottish Power Energy Networks
- Sembcorp Bournemouth Water
- Thames Water Utilities