This course, run as a combination of seminars and interactive case studies, explores the economic principles underlying competition issues, as well as the latest quantitative techniques and practical tools used by competition authorities and regulators in the assessment of such cases.
Regardless of the jurisdiction in which you work, our courses are stimulating and relevant, and the knowledge acquired can be immediately applied in the workplace. Our speakers excel at sharing their expertise through the seminar format, while the case studies provide a chance to apply the theories and tools and bring the concepts to life.
The course price includes course materials, all meals and accommodation at a quality Oxford hotel on the nights from Sunday to Monday inclusive.
Main topics include
- Abuse of dominance: rebates, margin squeeze and bundling
- Anti-competitive agreements and quantifying damages
- Assessing market power
- Unilateral and coordinated effects in merger assessment
- Quantitative tools in competition cases
- And many more
For further details take a look at our course brochure
Oxera is an affiliate member of CPD certification service. You will receive 13 CPD hours by attending this course.
- in-house lawyers;
- regulators and regulated companies;
- international and UK-based delegates—the course is tailored to the delegates booked on the course.
- Addleshaw Goddard
- Authority for Consumers and Markets, Netherlands
- Berwin Leighton Paisner
- British Telecom
- Competition and Markets Authority
- Direct Line
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- Financial Conduct Authority
- Gatwick Airport
- Hogan Lovells
- Hungarian Competition Authority
- Liberty Global
- Mishcon de Reya
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd
- Severn Trent
- Water Industry Commission for Scotland