We are looking for Analysts who share our passions: economics, finance, personal growth and outstanding client service.
Working at Oxera means contributing to projects from day one. You’ll be part of the team, working with some of the brightest and most experienced minds in the industry. At Oxera, we value a good work–life balance and diversity of background and thought. You’ll need to bring exceptional technical skills, a strong team ethic and the intellectual curiosity to get to the heart of the issue.
2021 Graduate Analyst applications are currently closed
Oxera offers a wide range of paid internship opportunities. Many of our interns return as full-time employees after completing their internship and/or their studies.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience working for an international company, learn about economics consulting, and get to know Oxera. We create a work programme tailored to each intern, taking into account their individual interests and skills. All our interns benefit from the support and management of a dedicated consultant during their time with us.
Applications will close on 31 January 2021
We have opportunities across our skills and sector teams for talented economists and finance experts with the right experience. If this is you, we can offer the opportunity to work on challenging and high-profile projects in an environment where your opinion is valued, and you’re given responsibility early on in your career. You will have a broad role, involving project, people and client management, as well as the chance to work across several sectors and skill areas alongside the most respected minds in our industry.
Senior Consultant in the field of Competition Economics (DE/EN)
Berlin, Brussels, Oxford, or London
Who we are
Oxera advises companies, policymakers, regulators and lawyers on economic issues relating to competition, finance and regulation. Our senior staff are regularly listed as Who’s Who Legal Thought Leaders. Our corporate clients include major players like Google, Daimler, BMW or Mastercard.
We cover all areas of competition economics, including antitrust, follow-on damages, mergers, and state aid. Using our in-depth knowledge and expertise in competition economics, we have a long-standing reputation for providing critical economic insight into competition matters, acting for affected parties (both claimants and defendants) and courts.
What we’re looking for
We are seeking an experienced Consultant to join our competition team, working on cases across a wide range of sectors and geographies but with a focus on Germany. This candidate should have:
- strong skills in economics, quantitative analysis, and written and verbal communication;
- at least three to five years of relevant experience with demonstrable ability to provide high-level economic analysis;
- an interest in and ability to manage and conduct cases in the field of antitrust, follow-on damages, and mergers, with a growing focus on the digital sphere;
- strong commercial awareness, project management and client relationship skills;
- excellent written and spoken German and English is essential, and further European languages are a plus.
What we offer
- a highly competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package;
- an international, collaborative, challenging and fun working environment;
- case work of high intellectual interest and political as well as commercial relevance;
- a breadth of cases in different fields of economics consulting (e.g. competition, regulation and market design) and sectors (e.g. energy, digital, transport, financial services) to work on;
- working with some of the best minds in the business;
- a culture and environment of ongoing learning, innovation, and personal and professional growth;
- excellent career development opportunities. Oxera has tripled in size over the past 10 years. We have opened offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Milan, Paris and Rome and we want you to be part of our expanding team!
Apply now by sending your CV and covering letter to HRQueries@oxera.com
There are currently no vacancies in this area.