This CPD-accredited training course will give you a comprehensive grounding in the principles of economic regulation.
Why choose an Oxera course?
Whether you are involved in writing regulatory submissions,developing regulatory strategy, or seeking to ensure compliance in a liberalising market, you will come away from this course with the understanding you need, combined with the latest practical applications.
Oxera has been running economics training courses for 20 years. Delegates learn from economics experts who have hands-on experience in their specialist areas and in training. The course leaders are actively involved in client projects across the world, which means that they can draw on recent projects covering a broad range of issues.
By attending an Oxera course, you or someone in your team will also:
- share learning experiences with a broad range of delegates from around the world;
- have access to essential economic regulatory tools and learn how to apply them through the practical and interactive nature of the courses;
- have interesting opportunities to network with delegates, Oxera economists and guest speakers;
- be able to apply your new skills as soon as you return to work;
- where relevant, gain CPD accreditation from the Solicitors Regulation Authority and Bar Standards Board.*
Industry experts are invited to attend all our courses as guest speakers.
Courses are held in the beautiful historic university city of Oxford, UK. One course dinner is hosted in a private dining room of a spectacular Oxford college.
Case studies are used throughout the course to put the theory and techniques into practice.
*Oxera is an accredited course provider for the Solicitors Regulation Authority (Ref. BRW/OXER) and the Bar Standards Board.