This CPD-accredited course will give you a comprehensive grounding in the use of economics in competition cases, and provide you with a practical toolkit to judge when and how competition is being distorted or restricted.
Why choose an Oxera course?
Whether you are a legal practitioner, an in-house lawyer faced with an inquiry, or a professional wishing to understand competition law risk, you will come away with the confidence to judge and rely on the economic arguments and evidence put forward in a case.
Oxera has been running economics training courses for 20 years. Delegates learn from economics experts who have hands-on experience in their specialist areas and in training. The course leaders are actively involved in client projects across the world, which means that they can draw on recent projects covering a broad range of issues.
By attending an Oxera course, you or someone in your team will also:
- share learning experiences with a broad range of delegates from around the world;
- have access to essential economic regulatory tools and learn how to apply them through the practical and interactive nature of the courses;
- have interesting opportunities to network with delegates, Oxera economists and guest speakers;
- be able to apply your new skills as soon as you return to work;
- where relevant, gain CPD accreditation from the Solicitors Regulation Authority and Bar Standards Board.*
Industry experts are invited to attend all our courses as guest speakers.
Courses are held in the beautiful historic university city of Oxford, UK. One course dinner is hosted in a private dining room of a spectacular Oxford college.
Case studies are used throughout the course to put the theory and techniques into practice.
*Oxera is an accredited course provider for the Solicitors Regulation Authority (Ref. BRW/OXER) and the Bar Standards Board.